City of Gunnison Electric Department
Call Utility Billing at 970-641-8070 or click here for the following:
- To switch utilities into your name.
- To pay your utility bill.
- For questions about your utility bill.
Please call Public Works at 970-641-8020 or click here for any of the following:
- You don't have power – Check your breakers first, if they are not tripped give us a call.
- Your street light or contract light is out.
- You need the electricity turned off to your house.
- You want to upgrade your electric service.
- Your electric meter is broken or not working
FOR AFTER HOURS OR WEEKEND OUTAGES OR EMERGENCIES CALL 641-8200. The electric and water crews maintain after-hours emergency services.
Call the Utility Notification Center of Colorado 811 or 1-800-922-1987 If you need your electric lines located before you dig.
Call the Building Official - 641-8090 if you need electricity to a new building.
Call Utility Billing – 641-8070 If you have a question about your electric bill.
Electric Department Staff Directory