City of Gunnison Electric Department

City Xmas Tree


Call Utility Billing at 970-641-8070 or click here for the following:

Please call Public Works at 970-641-8020 or click here for any of the following:

FOR AFTER HOURS OR WEEKEND OUTAGES OR EMERGENCIES CALL 641-8200. The electric and water crews maintain after-hours emergency services.

Call the Utility Notification Center of Colorado 811 or 1-800-922-1987 If you need your electric lines located before you dig.
Call the Building Official - 641-8090 if you need electricity to a new building.
Call Utility Billing – 641-8070 If you have a question about your electric bill.

Electric Department Staff Directory