May 28, 2013 Regular Session
- 05/28/2013 Regular Session Agenda
- 05/20/2013 Reorginization Meeting Minutes
- Board Vacancies
- Volunteer Fire Department By-Law Changes
- Slurry Seal Contract
- Cable Rejuvenation Contract
- Whipp Ditch Maintenance Agreement
- Economic Developement Grants
- Finance Department Semi-Annual Report
- Budget Overview for New City Council
City Council E-Packet Disclaimer:
The information contained in the electronic City Council packet is information prepared for review by City Councilors prior to scheduled Council meetings.
City Council packets are available by 5:00 pm, the Friday prior to a scheduled meeting.
Please note the following:
- No formal action has been taken on the agenda items included in the packet.
- Council will review the materials they receive on each agenda issue and possibly take formal action at the next Regular Session meeting. Council can not take formal action at Work Session meetings.
- Recommendations included in the packet, either by City Staff, hired consultants, or interested citizens, are just that - recommendations.
Council will review the information and will take action based on all available information and personal knowledge. If a large amount of background information is provided to Council, all of the materials will not be posted on the City website. This is due to space and time constraints on the part of the City Clerk's Department. When the entire information is not posted, the hardcopy information (if available) will be at the City Clerk's office at City Hall.
- E-packets will not be archived on the website. They will be posted until the next meeting's packet information is posted. This will allow for conservation of computer space. Complete Council packets from past meetings are archived in the City Clerk's Department at City Hall.
- Sometimes, information is provided to Council after delivery of the Council packets but before the start of the Council meeting. Every attempt will be made to post this information on the website but there is no guarantee that it will be posted before the meeting.
- Sometimes Council Packet information is not available in an on-line format. Please contact the City Clerk's office for a hard copy.
- The City is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information provided to City Council by non-City Staff members. If there are questions concerning the accuracy of information or content of materials so provided, please contact the author of the item.
For further information, please contact the City Clerk's Department at 970.641.8140.